Wednesday 20 July 2011

Last Minute Entry!


Quickie post as I've left it last minute - as usual - to post a challenge. So this one is for Lili of the Valley. Again it was just a basic card using the old die cuts. I seriously love them so I'll probably keep using them for a few more weeks!



I literally used the die cut pack that I first bought from Lili of the Valley. It was the everyday fairies and sentiment pack with backing papers to match. The Challenge this week was Pink and Blue. So I chose a pink fairy (her name escapes me right now!) and used the blue background to fit in with the challenge. To attach the fairy I used a "boinger" again (love doing this atm too) and then just added the pink paper ribbon and pink sentiment of "With Love and wishes".
I like how simple this card is as it doesn't have a particular sketch and everything was from the same pack.
<3
xxx

3 comments:

Lena Katrine said...

Such a beautiful creation! Lovely papers and colours, and great design! Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week, hope to see you again next time too :)
Hugs, Lena

Bev said...

Ah this is so cute! Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week x

darcy48 said...

A lovely card Lindsay well done hugs mumx