Friday 5 August 2011

The Owl and the Duck.


So this little chappy I want to enter into a couple of challenges. The first is for the sketch i used, Pollycraft Monday Challenges. I like this sketch (if I've done it right ha) and think I'll use it again, as it's quite good when the image is rather large. I hope I get away with the sentiment being on the ribbon??
The next challenge I want to use it for is I Love Promarkers Challenge which was anything with wings, owl, wings...pretty obvious ha. The colours I used were Caramel, Cinnamon, Forest Green, Poppy, Gold, Vanilla and Ice Grey 1. The stamp is by Kanban and I love it. It's so cute!
The final challenge I want to enter this into is Christmas Crafting, a new challenge in the world of blogging. If you get a chance go over and have a little look at it :). The challenge this month was Cute, and well as I said before, this little fella is too cute I had to use him for this challenge!

The next card I made is this.....



I actually love this duck. As I'm at uni, I know quite a few people who are graduating so I made this for one of them. Very simple just on a metallic card, with a few mat and lays and then the wonderful image of the duck at graduation. I then used some of my sisters card candy (I'm not sure about it but she's trying to convert me haha) to finish it off. This card I want to enter into the Lollipop Crafts challenge which was Celebration.

Been trying out flippin women cards today so when I finish them I'll have a show of them on here haha.

Happy Crafting

<3

xxx

8 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Lindsay. Love the expression on his face! LOL. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Arline said...

Love both of these cards Linz! Gorgeous...that owl is very cute! Thanks for joining in with the Christmas Challenge this month!xx

darcy48 said...

Lovely cards Lindsay sure the congrats card will go down well whoever receives it? Love Mumx

Kylie said...

Great take on the sketch. Of course you can get away with the sentiment on the ribbon! lol. Love your Duck card too. Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week.

Hugs, Kylie xo

Anita said...

Great take on our sketch, such a cute Christmas owl. Both cards are lovely. Thanks for playing over at Pollycraft this week.

Zulma said...

Cute, cyte, cute! nice image and colors. TFS with us at Lollipop Crafts this week.
Zulma DT

kris said...

OMGosh! Love the duck!! totally cool! Thank you for joining us at Lollipop Crafts! Good Luck!

My name is Wynneth said...

Two fabulous cards, I think the duck is my favourite by a very small margin though ! They are both such fun :o) Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x