Thursday 11 August 2011

Crafty day!



Today it's been pouring with rain so after and unplanned lie- in I thought I'd do a couple of challenges.

My first card is this,

So this one is for a few challenges, I love promarkers, Lollipop craft
I love promarkers challenge was a sketch which I tried to extend for a rectangular card and have my take on it. The image is coloured using promarkers; rose pink, duck egg, warm grey 1, pink carnation, ice grey 1, ice grey 2 and slate.
Lollipop Crafts challenge was monochrome, so I stuck to the nice and simple black and white rather than trying to match lighter shades of a standard colour.
Finally cute card thursday challenge was to keep it clean and simple. I think the fact that I have only used black and white along with this sketch keeps it simple and rather plain, but at the same time I love it.


The next card I did was this one.

I loooove this little stamp he's so cute! But yeah, I want to enter this into the Bunny Zoe's Craft challenge and the Cupcake craft Challenge.
Bunny Zoe's Craft challenge was an easel card challenge. This is my first ever easel card and I'm quite pleased with it to be honest. After seeing my sister make several last week, I reckoned they couldn't be that difficult haha. A nice image, a flower, a sentiment and a couple of brad buttons is all I used.
I also put a little stitching around my reindeer image just to finish it off and so want to enter it into Cupcake craft challenge which was stitching.

Hope you like my couple of creations.

<3

xxx

9 comments:

Arline said...

Lovely cards Linz! Gorgeous little penguins and Reindeer....so cute!xx

darcy48 said...

Fab cards Lindsay love your first attempt at easel card reindeer is so cute!x

Anonymous said...

This is such a wonderful creation. Thank you so much for participating in the I ♥ Promarkers challenge with it.

Donna said...

Fab festive card Lindsay and such a sweet design, your stitching is perfick! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Brodders said...

Two wonderful cards:) Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes this week and good luck. Jane x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, cute cards.
luv
Debby

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous cards Linzi, love the reindeer!

Many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.

Hugs
Maarit

Mina said...

super cute christmas cards Linzi...your easel card is fabulous...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

katesacraftybugger said...

great cards-Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week-Kate x